- Address: Caracoles 400-2, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- Email: infoSPAMFILTER@spaceobs.com
- Phone: +56 (55) 2 566 278
- Cellphone: +56 (9) 5217 3959 - No Whatsapp
- Website: www.spaceobs.com
There is no simple answer. Normally here, January and February can be quite cloudy. And coming specifically to Chile to see the sky would not be recommended during these months. The rest of the year is normally quite clear. Between Avril to September we have a very bright milky way high in the sky but overall each month is interesting with its own selection of beautiful objects. In October November, it is not possible to see the southern Cross from here, but the Magellanic clouds are very well placed.