- Address: Caracoles 400-2, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- Email: infoSPAMFILTER@spaceobs.com
- Phone: +56 (55) 2 566 278
- Cellphone: +56 (9) 5217 3959 - No Whatsapp
- Website: www.spaceobs.com
January 13th 2020, at the beginning of the night the sky was uncertain, oscillating between moments of almost good sky, to cirrus clouds passing in some parts of the sky. When it's like this I look at my weather page to see how things are evolving. A "small problem" was seen on the images.
I transferred these image, and made first a .gif file and then Jean Luc Dauvergne helped me made this avi file...
When this craziness will have launched thousands of satellites, you can kiss many hours of observing goodbye.
How come a private company can decide willingly to destroy something which is part of the world heritage ?